Revelare offers three major types of services: Consulting, Classes,
- Consulting - Often we know we have a problem but can't
quite identify it. Or, we've identified the problem, but are not sure about the
strategy to resolve it. Consulting provides additional perspectives and tools to
those who have responsibility and authority to influence a problem. Training, research,
interviews, testing, and other techniques can be customized to your particular needs.
- Classes - Whether your group is three or
three hundred people, we can identify a training format that meets your needs. Whether
it be study groups, seminars, classroom sessions, or another format, the training seeks to work
with people's different styles of perceiving and processing information.
- Coaching - Do you desire to get to the "next
level" in your personal life or career but don't know how to get there? Are
you looking for guidance in finding out what that next level might be? Coaching
is an effective approach to these problems. Coaching is a collaborative relationship that
focuses on your strengths, your goals, and yes, your challenges. The idea is to capitalize upon
your greatest personal assets and develop a strategy to achieve your goals.
Here are just a few of the topics that we have addressed in our consulting classes, and
- Comphrehensive Succession Management Strategies
- Individual Growth and Team Building with MBTI® and FIRO
- Creating Employee Engagement with Gallup StrengthsFinder
- Stewardship of Personal Gifts and Talents
- Principles of Designing High-Performing Teams
- Practices of Effective Non-profit Boards
- Organizational Alignment
- Strategic Planning and Foresight
Send a note to ask your questions
about how coaching, classes, and consulting can help you discover, discern, and
develop solutions to your challenges and goals.